The following is for regular season games during the 2022 soccer season at Irmo High School.
- All Tickets are now online only and can be purchased at https://gofan.co/app/school/SC1145
- The ticket price is $5 plus a $1 convenience fee added by the ticket company.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the gate with a debit/credit card or Apple Pay.
- Cash will not be accepted at the gate.
- Cell phones will be used to pull up the email from Go Fan with the ticket if purchased on a computer.
- Please do not validate the ticket until you are at the ticket table.
- Tickets are generally made available 1 week prior to each contest.
- Team bus should park in the Scoreboard parking lot located at the intersection of St.Andrews Road and Emory lane
- Home and Visiting Spectators should also park in the Scoreboard lot on the corner of St.Andrews Road and Emory lane.
- Handicapped Parking is available directly behind the home side of the stadium using the back entrance off of Emory Lane.
Spectator Requirements at Irmo Stadium:
- Masks are suggested.
- Fans are not allowed on the field or in the field house area before, during, or after the contest.
- Portals 3 & 4 are for Hometeam and Irmo Spectators only.
- Visiting Spectators are on the opposite side.
- Spectators should leave the stadium and campus immediately after the contest is over.
- Players are encouraged to come dressed for participation.
- Visiting Teams will be on the visitors sideline
- Water will be provided, but players should bring their own water bottles.
- Athletes and coaches are recommended to wear masks in the bench area.
- At the conclusion of each match, both teams should leave the field .
- Hand sanitizer will be available for each team at the scorer’s table.
- Only Home Team operations/score personnel will be allowed to sit at the scorer’s table.
- Players and coaches are not allowed to shake hands before or after the contest.
ATHLETIC TRAINER INFORMATION:
Contact our head athletic trainer, Tim Kinney for any concerns or questions at 803-667-8984 or firstname.lastname@example.org